We deliver great experiences to all our guests. Accessibility is about more than just the physical facility, it's our culture and attitude that sets us apart. We'll make you feel comfortable and at ease and be on hand should you need us.
We've made every effort to provide you with a detailed and accurate access statement but if there's anything we haven't covered, or you have a particular enquiry, please let us know.
Car Parking and Approach
- We have four designated accessible parking spaces at the main front entrance
- Staff will happily assist with luggage. If you'd like to leave it in your vehicle whilst you check in, just let Reception know you need help with your luggage and we'll come out to you.
- All our parking is free of charge
- The approach and entrance to Reception is a level access
- Details of public transport links are available on the Imago Venues website.
- We have a seating area in the main reception area and the floor is level throughout
- The lobby and main corridor has a hard, slip-resistant floor and is well lit
- We have an accessible unisex toilet just off reception
- We have four accessible bedrooms out of a total of 94
- All four of our accessible bedrooms have level entry showers
- All 94 bedrooms have TVs with subtitles/teletext
- 2pm till 9.15pm room service is available
- We have one accessible toilet just off reception
- All signage meets the appropriate requirements with regard to visibility and legibility
- All doors, entrances and corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs, zimmer frames and pushchairs
- All corridors are well lit and level throughout ground floor areas
Restaurant, Bar and Lounge
- Our restaurant, bar and lounge areas are all located on the ground floor and are level throughout
- Chef will happily provide for any special dietary requirements
- Menus are available in large print format or alternatively staff can talk through the choice of dishes on offer
- We have a range of seating areas away from noise or congestion
- All areas are spacious with a variety of seating arrangements
Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- All exits on the ground floor have level thresholds
- Assistance in the event of an evacuation is available if advanced arrangements are made with reception
- There is a ‘free run’ area for assistance dogs. Just ask us at reception for details
Good to know
We have a copy of this statement on display in our reception area but if you'd like a copy posted or emailed, please let us know. It's also available in large print format (16pt).